Wednesday, November 28, 2012

First Post! :)

Hi Everyone!
So this is my first blog post! Pretty exciting!! Right now I am just sitting here waiting to go to work and I had absolutely nothing to do, so out of all things I decided to make a blog. :)I hope people will actually read my blogs because I am a very interesting person and I just love talking haha! Just a little bout myself I am 20 and in college. I want to become a Speech Pathologist because when I was little I had speech problems (still kinda do) and so I know what these kids are going through and I can relate so I thought that would be a good path for me! I've played softball basically my whole life and I did powerlifting my junior and senior year. My senior year I got second in state and my team got first so we are STATE CHAMPIONS!!  So yeah... That is a little about me!  So if any of yall have had their wisdom teeth taken out or their jaw broken let me know because after Christmas I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out and 4 months after that I am getting my jaw broken and I am kinda scared so let me know!! I will explain more in tonight or tomorrows blog!! I haven't decided how I want to do this! But thanks for reading!! 

Samantha Elyse!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment