Friday, November 30, 2012

Surgery :/

Hello everyone :)

Hope everybody's day is going well :) Sorry I didn't post yesterday... time just flew by!! But anyways I am here today to talk about the surgery I have to go through like I said I would the other day! And also a bunch of other random stuff! So I went to my consultation on Tuesday and before I went in I was just thinking oh their just going to tell me that they are going to break my lower jaw and I'll get to go home right after and it's not a big deal and such.. Man was I wrong!!!! So when I went in they took my x-rays and when they brought it up my doctor/orthodontist surgeon said that my air tube was 4mm, when a regular air tube is supposed to be 8 to 14mm. This is because my jaw is so pushed back that it is closing my air flow but it won't fully close so that's good! So what the said they were going to do is they are going to break my lower and upper jaw and pull it foward I think. I will also have to stay at the hospital over night, which I have never done before!!  So yeah..... I will be getting that done in May because after Christmas I am getting my wisdom teeth out and they said that takes about 4 months to actually heal all the way. So if any of yall have gone through these surgeries please let me know and tell me what it is like because I am scared and worried!!! 

But yeahh on a better note DECEMBER starts tomorrow and I am really excited!! I just love Christmas!! I love being around my family and I love the winter!! Pretty soon my sisters and I will be taking Christmas pictures! I am really excited for those!!  Well I better go have a lot of stuff to do today!! :) Yall have a great day!!!



Samantha Elyse! 

1 comment: