Monday, December 3, 2012

Boring Day!

Hey everyone :)
So this weekend was pretty awesome! I got to go home and visit my family. I went home Thursday and  went to my sister's boyfriend's basketball game and had hamburgers. Then Saturday I went to my grandmothers house and just spent the day with her. I  also studied and made notes for my classes and watch youtube videos! I am just obsessed with youtube videos! Like makeup gurus and vlogs. They are just awesome! Then that night I went to the movies and saw Flight. It was alright.. not my favorite movie in the world but it had a good story about it. It is about a pilot, Whip (Mr. Denzel Washington) who is alcoholic and flies a plane and it had malfunction and Whip (Denzel Washington) somehow safes a lot of lives by gliding the plan down an open field. But how did the plan crash? Is it because of Denzel's characters drunkenness or did he actually know what to do to land the plan??? You will have to go see the movie to find out ;) Then Saturday I had work and went back home and cleaned my whole apartment with my roommate!! We started like at 10:00pm and didn't get done till like 2:30am! It was pure craziness!! And I was exhausted right after! Then Sunday I just rested till I had to go to work! So how was yall's weekend? Today right now as i type I am sitting in class and when this class is over I am going to run to Walmart and then go home study for a couple of hours and then make dinner :) I don't know what I m going to have :/  I'm thinking spaghetti!! So yall let me know how yall's weekend was and what you did today! :)


Yall have an amazing day!!!


(ME and MY ROOMIE!)
Samantha Elyse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment