Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LALALALALA

Good afternoon everyone!!

Well today has been a completely boring day!! All I have done today was get ready, went to the bank, and now I am at school! BLAH!! But anyway's how is everybody's day going?? So it is only Tuesday and I am already ready for the weekend!! I'm thinking on Thursday I am going to go home because I don't have work till Saturday and I really want to spend time with my family because I just love being around them!! I will get to see my little sister, my grandparents, and of course my parents. Hopefully we will do something fun this weekend!! I really need to go Christmas shopping cause I haven't gotten anybody anything yet and Christmas is like 3 weeks away. So I watch a lot of youtube videos and sometimes it makes me really want to make one and I start making one and I just feel like plain stupid cause I sound retarded and not like all the other people I watch on youtube. Does anybody else have that problem?? So I kind of really want to watch a Christmas movie tonight!! I love christmas movies!! I'm thinking Home Alone because that is my favorite!! Hopefully my roommate Nicole will want to watch!! I think I might have leftover spaghetti that I made last night (it was delicious) a salad and maybe a few minutes after I will make some hot cocoa because I don't like drink hot chocolate with dinner!! (Does that sound weird?) But that sounds amazing!!! What is yall's (can you tell where I am from lol) favorite Christmas movie??? Let me know!!! Anyways I better go, my class is about to start!


Have a good night!! 

Samantha Elyse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment