Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fifty Shades of WHATTT????

Hello Everyone!!

Long time no talk!! Sorry about not blogging very much, I have been really busy lately!! So first off I hope everyone one of you had a good Holiday and New Year!! I know I did!! What did yall get for Christmas?? I got a lot of clothes (Which i really needed and i'm realy happy about) and I got make up, perfume, and a Wii for my apartment!!!! I was so excited when i got that because I also got a Wii fit and now I can work out which I am going to start doing because I really need to get in shape!! So I seriously can't wait till February because me and my best friend/roommate are going to the REBA concert in Durrant!! I seriously can't wait!! For all of yall that don't know me which is probably all of yall Reba is my idol!! She is just an amazing person and i just love her T.V show, all her music and she is just the one person that i could put a her seasons of Reba on or just listen to her music and she will just put a smile on my face no matter how I'm feeling that day! She is just ammazzinng!! But anyways I seriously can't wait!! so This week I started reading the trilogy Fifty Shades of Grey!! Yall I'm already on the last book and I started the first one on Wednesday!!! I seriously can't put the books down!! So if yall haven't read it and you need a good read go get it!! I should warn you that its pretty graphic and detailed! But go pick it up!! Gosh its been so long since I have written a blog!! I wanna know how many people actually read it so if you read my Blog leave a comment down below and you can just say hi!! :) Well i think this will be it for today!! Yall I promise that I will start back with a blog everyday!! Yall have a good Sunday :)


Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment